2023 – 2024 School Year : 8/27/2023 – 06/02/2024
- 8:45AM — 11:35AM.
CSL/CFL 、Pre-K、Zhuying、Gr. 1 – Gr. 8
- 8:45AM — 12:35 AM – Gr. 9
- 11:45AM – 12:35PM : extracurricular elective (optional)
- [CSL and CFL]is available for both beginners and those of intermediate levels of proficiency from ages [5 to 8] with limited or no Chinese speaking environment at home. New students will be assessed before enrollment.
- [Pre-K] is available for both beginners and those of intermediate levels of proficiency from ages [4 to 5]. Must be at least 4 years old before December 31, 2023.
- [Phonetics – Zhuyin ] is available for both beginners and those of intermediate levels of proficiency from ages [5-7]. Must be at least 5 years old before December 31,2023.
- [First Grade and up] is available for both beginners and those of intermediate levels of proficiency from ages [6 to 16]. Must be at least 6 years old before December 31, 2023.
- Uniform: Students are required to wear uniforms during classes, which can be purchased at the beginning of the school year. Navy Blue Khaki trousers and white sneakers may be purchased at any stores such as Kohl’s, Target or Walmart.
- Extracurricular electivesare optional classes offered from 11:45AM to 12:35PM. (not available for 9th/10th grade student)
- Parent Volunteer Hours: Parents are encouraged to participate in school activities during the school year and volunteer for duties during the school year.
- $510 annual per child registering for all classes, except 9th and 10th grade.
- $560 annual per child registering for 9th and 10th grade (tuition includes $12 mandatory AP Chinese Practice Test) $135 textbook ($85) and workbook ($50) fee is required for 9th and 10th grade students.(include shipping and sales tax)
- $12 AP Chinese Practice Test; optional for 7th and 8th Grade students.
- $20 Sibling Discount is available for each additional child.
- $100 Faculty Discount is available for children of any teacher.
- Returning students and siblings of returning students begin: 4/16/23
- New students begin: 4/30/23
Returning/New students non-refundable registration fee is $40. Students registering before May 22, 2023 11:59 pm PST may receive -$40 registration discount, total $40 registration fee.
- If registering after May 22, 2023 and on or before the 4th week of the school year, full tuition and a non-refundable registration fee of $40 are required.
- If registering after the 4th to 8th week of the school year, 85% of the tuition and a non-refundable registration fee of $40 are required.
- If registering after the 8th week to the end of the first semester, 80% of the tuition and a non-refundable registration fee of $40 are required.
- Students transferring into the school during the 2nd semester are required to pay 65% of the tuition. Students who need to withdraw during the 2nd semester will not receive any refund for the tuition.
- Refund processing time may take 3~4 weeks, NO REFUND will be given for the registration fee
- Requests received before school start: 100% refund after deducting $35 processing fee.
- Requests received during school 4th Week (include 4th week): 75% refund after deducting $35 processing fee.
- Requests received during school 5th to 7th Week (include 7th week): 50% refund after deducting $35 processing fee.
- Requests received after school 7th Week: 25% refund after deducting $35 processing fee.
Tuition is not refundable after the end of fall term
|Class 11:45AM –|
|Advance Painting||At least 8 years old||$180||$See**|
|Hands on Craft : Folk Children’s Toys||Gr. 1 and up||$180||$100|
|Robotic Class||Gr. 4 – Gr. 7|
(under 14 years old)
|Homework Club||Homework Tutoring||$180||0|
|Chinese calligraphy||Gr. 3 & up||$180||$70|
|Hip-Hop||Gr. 3 & up||$180||0|
The maximum class size for each Elective Class is 15 Students.
**Material fee will be collected at the time of the first class. at least 8 years old
Tzu Chi Academy reserves the right to cancel any class should the minimum class size of 8 students not be met. Elective class enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis based on when the student registers.
- The school reserves the right to limit the number of students in any class and reserves the right to reject any registration.
There will be no refunds for the registration fee.
- There are approximately 30 weeks in the school year and a $20. deduction per week. If a student withdraws after the 7th week, there is no refund.
- The process fee of $20 will be charged for each elective class change after the second week of the class.
- Non-refundable material fee for elective classes.
- Parents must take turns acting as class parents. Class parents must assist the teacher in keeping the classroom neat and clean.
- Returning Student (parents doesn’t remember the student ID)
- Enter Student ID
- New Student – only can choose grade level.
- $20 Sibling Discount available for each additional child.
CONTACT US 聯絡我們
4321 Walnut Ave, Irvine, CA92604
Weekday school office/週一至週五學校辦公室 :
22911 Mill Creek Drive, Laguna Hills, CA 92653