Information Technology Service
Information Technology Services, Tzu Chi Foundation has an immediate opening for a system administrator. Applicant must have the ability to communicate orally and in writing. Must be bilingual in Chinese and English with knowledge of Microsoft Office. Weekly off days may not be consecutive. In addition, reliable transportation with an acceptable driving record and a valid drivers’ license is needed. Must pass the Department of Justice background check and child abuse index clearance.
System Administrator position providing general computer / network support to internal clients throughout the U.S and Data Center management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and support Data Center operation
- LAN/WAN/NOC Administration
- Troubleshoot network, servers and other problems
- Servers Setup/Support
- Design and deploy IT service and network
- Data Backup
- Provide end user support
- Some local and domestic travel
- Other duties as required
Education and Experience
- Requires network administration (Cisco, Extreme Network, FortiGate Firewall)
- Require Linux (CentOS), Windows (2008 to 2021) server administration experience.
- Prior helpdesk experience preferred
- CS major preferred.
- AWS/Azure experience preferred
- Familiar with project management best-practice, SDLC, and Agile methodologies
- Fluent in MS Office Suite, Visio and Project or Google Workspace
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both Chinese/English.
Commensurate upon experience.