- Payroll process for Academy Schools and Foundation from front to end every week.
- Payroll reports creators, payroll records retention, payroll system maintenance and payroll queries
- Health insurance plan administration (Medical, Dental, Vision) and fringe benefits system control (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of qualified candidates for open positions
- Monitor pre-employment testing and assessments for new hires
- Completes all new hire documentation in compliance with states and government regulations
- Monitors the status of associates on leave of absence, including workers compensation
- Ensure that timely and accurate distribution of associate related communications
- Answer any HR policy questions
- Coordinates and monitors associate training and may conduct training in selected areas
At least 1 year HR/Payroll related experiences
English and Mandarin Chinese
MS Office suite
Salary: From $18.50/h
Hour: 40 hours per week
Tzu Chi USA Media Production Center located in Queens, New York.
This position can be worked off-site, but the contractor is required to be on location occasionally for team meetings.