Greater Washington D.C. Region
- Process Payment application for administration dept.
- Generate major meeting minutes, such as 4-in-1 meeting in every other month.
- Communicate formal announcement, collecting weekly announcement and compile and send out by e-mails.
- 2+ times/week come to office to execute on-site business.
- Support commissioners sign up for the physical check-up and volunteer services in Taiwan.
- Key Contact window between DC office and Taiwan HQ and USA HQ.
- Apply materials for year-end blessing and arrange volunteers to make red envelopes and put gift items in gift bags.
- Update new certified commissioners every year.
- Manage and update journal quantity and put some journal on shelf or remove 1.5 years old journal.
- Annual update general material inventory and apply material annually.
- Support annual plan and budgeting, Fundraise team & sending bulk emails.
- Track and process daily mails.
- Manage facility maintenance, send quotation to suppliers.
- Maintain documents, permits and certificates.
- Follow up government regulation compliance.
- Track major assets.
- Maintain staff list.
- Coordinate office space usage.
- Other tasks given by the Executive Director.
Bilingual in Chinese/English speaking and typing
1 year+ experience in administration related field
20+hours/week depends on need