- Maintain office calendar to coordinate work flow and meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency information.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, bookkeeping, copying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- File and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, budget preparation, personnel and housekeeping.
- Create and modify documents such as invoices, reports, memos, letters and financial statements using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or other presentation software such as Microsoft Office, or other programs.
- May conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation to the Executive Director, staff and Board of Directors
- Set up and coordinate meetings and conference calls.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings.
- Interact with the organization’s Volunteer’s teams and visitors.
- Attend committee meetings or other meetings as requested in order to record minutes.
- Assists in special events, such as fundraising activities and the annual meeting.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
Bilingual in Chinese/English speaking and typing
Bachelor and above
3 year+ experience in administration related field
English and Mandarin Chinese
Microsoft office/Google Suite
$18+ per hour based on experience
40 hours per week
Tzu Chi USA Media Production Center located in Queens, New York.
This position can be worked off-site, but the contractor is required to be on location occasionally for team meetings.