The aim is to inspire campers to care for, help and love not only their own families, but all people around them. They will have the opportunity to develop presentation and positive social skills in a group environment. Our fun and interesting program will enable campers to learn about living a life based on character and humanistic principles while at the camp.
- Have you had stone soups? seen a stone giving electricity?
- What happens to the big wolf when the three little pigs are united together when they meet?
- What magic does the Water Fairy have to help Dory find her way home?
Check-in: 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Friday, June 28
Departure: 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 30
Registration is now open. Deadline to apply is June 10, 2019. Enrollment is limited. Applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registration Contact Information
- Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation, Mid-Atlantic Region: Tel: 973-857-8666; Fax: 973-857-9555
- Tzu Chi Academy Central New Jersey: Ms. Chiung Yu Chiu (908)432-7504
- Tzu Chi Academy Northern New Jersey: Mr. Eric Fang (973)316-8294
We accept campers from 6 years old to 14 years old (1st grade – 9th grade).
Camp fee is $200.00, which covers lodging, meals and supplies. A second camper from the same family will have a discounted fee of $180. Uniform fee is $12.00 – $15.00.
Notes for Parents / Guardians
- Please provide all health information on the registration form to ensure that your child can be properly taken care of while at camp.
- Enrollment is limited. Applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first- served basis.
- Both an email address and a cell phone number are required for emergency contact purposes.
- The registration fee will be refunded in full if a cancellation notice is received at least one week before the camp starts; otherwise it is not refundable.
- The Liability, Waiver and Medical Consent Form must be completed, signed and submitted along with the Registration Form in order for a camper to participate in any camp activity.
- Uniforms are mandatory. Please bring navy blue shorts for the camper’s uniform.
- Please bring your own pajamas and toiletries.
- For the Parents/Campers interactive activity and closing ceremony, please arrive at the camp before 9:30 am on Sunday, June 30, 2019.