- School day
School begins on September 11, 2022 and ends on May 21, 2023, and takes place every Sunday between 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM.
Two and half periods of Chinese Language classes, and half period of Humanity class.
Let’s Learn Chinese or Easy Chineses.
- Class Size
There will be a maximum of 30 students per class. For a class to commence, a minimum of 15 students is required. If the minimum number is not reached, or for any other reason, the school reserves the right to cancel the class.
- Placement Test
All new students (first grade and above) need to take a placement test. Please contact the school at Tel:626-775-3675 to arrange the placement test.
Determined by the order of complete registration.
- Parent’s Note
- All new students’ parents are required to serve 20 hours of volunteering services per student in the first year.
- Parents are strongly urged to participate in school activities throughout the school year including: Orientation, Parent/Teacher Conference, Chinese New Year Celebration, Buddha-Bathing Ceremony Humanity Class (May), Last Day of School Assembly.
- 4 years old to under 18 years old. Must be at least 4 year old before April 1, 2022.
- Pre-K class is available for students from ages 4 to 5.
- ZhuYin and PinYin are available to ages 6 and up.
- New students enrolled in first grade or higher will be assessed before enrollment. Please call the office first to arrange the placement test before submitting the registration
Students are required to wear uniforms during Classes. Summer uniform is $15 and winter sweatshirt is $20.
- Uniforms can be purchased from the school after school starts.
- Navy Blue Khaki trousers and white sneakers may be purchased at stores such as Kohl’s, Target or Walmart.
- Uniform fees are payable in cash.
TUITION & FEES
- Returning students: $500 (Registrations after 06/30/22 will require to pay a $30 registration fee).
- New students: $530 (include $30 Textbook fee) + parents are required to serve 20 hours of volunteering services.
- Registration fee: $30 (non-refundable) is required for all students. Returning students, who enroll in class before 06/30/22 may waive the $30 registration fee.
- Returning students: 06/10/22.
- New students: 07/01/22.
Please fill out the Withholding /Tuition Refund Request Form and email the form to school. Refunds will be refunded to the original payment method.
CONTACT US ／聯絡我們
Class Location 上課地點
226 S. Ivy Ave., Monrovia, Ca. 91016
Hours: every Sunday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM