SCHOOL DAYSchool begins on August 7, 2022 and ends on December 4, 2022 , and takes place every Sunday between 9:30 am – 1:00 pm. JingSi Adult Class takes place between 9:30 am – 12:00 pm.
- K1 Chinese Class, must be at least 4 years old by 09/01/2022.
- K2 Chinese Class, must be at least 5 years old by 09/01/2022.
- Grades 1 to 10, age 6 to 18 years old.
- Each class has a maximum of 18 students, classes with less than 6 students may not be offered.
- Transfer students must be evaluated before class placement (excluding Pre-K & Fundamental classes).
- Summer and winter uniforms are required.
- Tzu Chi short sleeve shirt $15, Tzuchi long sleeve shirt $20 and blue pants $15 are available for purchase at the school office.
- Separate check for uniform payment, payable to “Tzuchi Chi Academy”.
- School uniform fee are non refundable.
- Extracurricular electives: If the size of the student’s 1st preferred elective class exceeds its capacity, the school will arrange the student to his/her 2nd preferred elective class.
- Elective class: Di Zi Gui (Student’s Rules), GuZheng (Chinese Zither), Watercolor, Chinese Chess, Chinese YoYo, Arts & Crafts, Spanish language and Chinese Kung Fu.
TUITION & FEES
- Tuition: $230 per semester (includes Elective Class) .
- Registration fee: $30 (non-refundable).
- A $30 discount per student will be applied for the current students who complete the pre-registration by 5/15/22.
- JingSi Adult Class : $180 per semester (A $10 discount per student will be applied when registering between May 1st to 15th, 2022).
- Adult specialty class : $160 per semester (Please contact the school to confirm the required specialty class’s availability)
- Arts & Crafts Class: material fee per semester payable during first class.
- Full payment of the school semester is payable on registration. Please indicate the registered student’s name & classes on the memo portion of the check.
- Returning students’ Fall Semester registration starts on May 1st, 2022.
- New students’ Fall Semester registration starts on May 17th, 2022.
- Spring Semester registration will start at the end of November 2022.
- Grade (1-10): Let’s Learn Chinese” is a series of textbooks teaching Traditional Chinese characters, ㄅㄆㄇㄈ (Bo/Po/Mo/Fo) Zhuyin phonetic symbols, Simplified Chinese Characters, Hanyu Pinyin phonetic system and English.
- Jing Si Adult class: “Speak Mandarin in One Thousand Words” is used for Adult class focusing on daily conversation.
- Parents will need to complete a “Leave of Absence/Withdrawal application form”.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for all students.
- For withdrawal before the 1st class of school, 100% of tuition can be refunded.
- For withdrawal after 1st class of the first semester and before the end of 4th class of the first semester, 75% of tuition can be refunded.
- For withdrawal after the end of the 4th class of the first semester and before the beginning of the 1st class of the second semester, 50% of tuition can be refunded.
- If classes are not offered due to small class size, the full amount of the paid tuition will be refunded.
- Please bring your original receipt with you when applying for a refund.
CONTACT US ／聯絡我們
Class Location 上課地點
3120 Medlock Bridge Road, Building E,
Peachtree Corners, GA 30071
Hours: every Sunday 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM