2023-2024 Registration Guide
- Registration Period: Starting immediately until the classes are filled.
- First Day of School: 9/10/2023
- School Hours: Sundays: Language & Humanity Classes 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Location: Both In-person & Online via Zoom (see below)
- Classes: Pre-K, K, 1st to 10th Grade
Fees & Payment:
The following amount is for the full academic year per student.
- Registration fee: $20
- Early Bird Registration: If you register in the online system and your payment check is received by 7/31/2023, the registration fee of $20 is waived.
- Tuition: $500
- A discount of $30 per student applies to the 3rd or subsequent child registered in the same family.
- Uniform: Uniforms will be available for purchase on or prior to the 1st day of school.
- White Polo shirt with school logo: Short sleeve top – $15; Long sleeve top $20. Please prepare dark blue pants on your own.
- Backpack with school logo (optional): Large $12, Small $10.
- Refund Policy: Registration fee is non-refundable. 100% tuition refund before school starts, 75% tuition refund on or before the 4th class, 50% tuition refund after the 4th class and before the start of the second semester, and 25% tuition refund on or before the 4th class of the second semester. No tuition will be refunded after the 4th class of the second semester.
- Mode of Instruction: Online learning is the primary mode for 8th, 9th, and 10th grade; in-person classes are the main option for 7th grade or below, with the choice of online classes also available.
- Pre-K & K Classes: Pinyin is taught in the Pre-K (4-year-old) and K (5-year-old) classes, together with daily conversations and basic Chinese character recognition. Pre-K students must be four years old by September 10, 2023, with proof of age required at registration. New students aged 5-15 are placed in classes based on their age and language proficiency level.
- Class Size: To ensure optimal learning conditions, classes will be limited to a minimum of 4 students and a maximum of 20. In the event that a class fails to meet the minimum requirement, the school reserves the right to combine it with another class.
- Click on the REGISTRATION button bellow and complete online Google Form
- Make payment check payable to “Tzu Chi” with “CNJ-Student name(s)” noted in memo and mail the check to the following address:
Tzu Chi Academy CNJ, 150 Commerce Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
CONTACT US 聯絡我們
20 Jersey Avenue, Metuchen, NJ 08840