- 學費僅接受支票或 Money Order，支票被銀行退票則酌收行政手續費用25美元。
- 請尊重本會所使用之場地亦是慈濟修行道場 – 不抽煙、不喝酒、不帶葷食，並且衣著端莊不暴露。
- 退費申請以文字及收件日期為證明 – 傳真、電子郵件或親至社教辦公室填寫。
- 辦公室專線電話： (909) 447-8616
- Applicants who do not make payments may be dropped from the class. Priorities will be given to applicants who are on our waiting list and have completed registration. First come, first serve.
- With the exception of Parents & Me and programs for children, all courses are open only to adults 18 years and older.
- Unless otherwise noted, the tuition fee does not include books, materials, handouts, etc.
- Only personal checks and money orders are accepted for tuition. A fee of $25 will be assessed for each returned check.
- Once the class begins, paid tuition cannot be transferred to others or retained as credit toward the next term. Refund will be processed in accordance with standard refund policies. It is the applicant’s responsibility to apply for the refund.
- If an applicant voluntarily requests to enter a course after the term has already begun, it is the decision of the Community Education Administration to accept or deny such request. If accepted, tuition will not be prorated; the applicant is still responsible for the full tuition amount.
- In order to maintain the teaching quality and out of respect to the rights of the other students, we request your cooperation to not bring any observers or children to the classrooms.
- In order to avoid interference with the curriculum, please do not bring food or pets into the classroom.
- Please do not have someone else attend in your place.
- Please pay attention to the class dates. No makeup class will be offered to students who are absent. Class materials will not be reserved for absentees. Please arrange to have them picked up by a fellow student if you plan to be absent.
- Please understand the Community Education Program is not being subsidized by any government agencies. Classes are subject to cancelation if the minimum enrollment is not met.
- In order to respect the intellectual property rights, please direct any curriculum photography and videography needs to the Community Education Administration and obtain pre-approval for such requests.
- The Education Administration reserves the right to modify the course contents.
- Please do not distribute business cards or promotional materials. All business interactions between teachers and students outside the classrooms are not associated with Tzu Chi Foundation.
- Please respect the Tzu Chi Foundation grounds. No smoking, alcohol, meat, or fish is allowed. Please dress appropriately with no indecent exposures.
- If a class is cancelled by the Community Education Administration, full tuition refund will be processed.
- If you withdraw from a class one week before the class starting date, Tzu Chi will return your check and charge a $10 processing fee.
- Withdrawal from a class can only be processed from one week before the class starting date to one third of the full term. If you withdraw from a class, you will retain 50% of the tuition to be credited toward next semester’s registration. (The credit can only be applied to the following semester. Student can choose any subject. Please be sure to keep all pertinent documents)
- If the course has been in session for over one third of the full term, refunds will not be given.
- Please submit refund request via fax, e-mail or in person. Refund is processed based on the date the request is received by the Community Education Administration.
- Please carry reusable cups. We will supply drinking water. (Please refrain from bringing bottled water as they create unnecessary waste to the environment.)
- Please arrive ten minutes early to the classroom in order to develop punctual habits. Please drive slowly and yield to the pedestrians in the campus parking lot.
- Please sign in as you enter the classroom, and help maintain a clean learning environment.
- As we attempt to foster a humanistic environment, please follow classroom rules and code of conduct.
- If you cannot attend a class, please remember to notify the Community Education Program Administration in advance.
- Please turn off all cell phones in the classrooms, and do not take any calls while the class is in session.
- Office Hotline: (909) 447-8616