Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation and the Medical Reserve Corps of Los Angeles are partnering to offer free trainings on Hands-Only CPR for community members.
Register by 5 pm Friday, September 22, 2023.
Registration for this event is closed.
Hands-Only CPR is a life-saving skill that increases the survival rate of a person in a cardiac arrest emergency. You can play a significant role in saving lives.
Spend 5 Minutes to Save a Life:
- 70% of all cardiac arrests happen at home.
- Hands-Only CPR can help keep the heart and brain of a person stay alive until the ambulance arrives.
- Save a life of a family member or someone you know
- CPR without mouth-to-mouth breaths
- NOT a Certified CPR course, not CPR certification provided. (if you need a certificate, you will need to take a different course offered by a certified provider)
Date: Sat , Sep 23, 2023
Time: 11am to 12:00pm
*(Please arrive at 10:30am for check-in)