Bilingual Digital Content Writer 網頁社群媒體企劃編輯
Media Production Center
We’re looking for a digital content writer who is experienced in crafting multimedia stories and social campaigns for our website and social channels. As our web editor, you will help us modernize our foundation’s web presence and reach new audiences. Ideal candidate should have sharp writing and editing skills, keep up with the latest online/social media trends, and have a proven ability to draw readers in. A strong sense in marketing and web design are a plus. This is a contracted position. Assignments will be given on a project by project basis.
- Produce compelling and SEO-friendly content (posts, blogs, videos, webpage copy, newsletter, etc.) with snappy teaser text to retain engagement and traffic to our website in support of the organization’s mission.
- Profile and better engage with current communities and target audience.
- Distribute written content through the organization’s various media platforms.
- Develop sources for content production and perform fact check for all written content.
- Liaise with our offices across the US & in-house team on a regular basis to collect content materials.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in online writing, editing, content management, and social media publishing.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented, a good communicator and team player.
- Capable of working on-site in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working extended hours when required.
- Must reside in New York City and have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- 至少 2 年編寫經驗。
- 擅長社群 LINE app、WeChat、部落格等平台經營管理。
- Copywriting for multimedia platforms.
- Proficient in working with Google online tools (Google docs, Google sheets, Google Drive, etc).
- Familiar with current publishing functionalities on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. LINE app and WeChat for Chinese social media.
- Experience with SEO and marketing concepts
- Bilingual – fluent in English and Chinese
Commensurate upon experience.
This position can be worked off-site, but the contractor is required to be on location in San Dimas, CA occasionally for team meetings.