APP Marketing- PPC specialist
Media Production Center
We’re looking for a PPC specialist who has experience with user generation and retention for mobile Apps.
As our PPC specialist, you will help us modernize our foundation’s mobile App presence and reach new audiences. Ideal candidate should have sharp writing and editing skills, keep up with the latest online/social media trends, and have a proven ability to draw readers in. A strong sense in marketing and UI/UX are a plus. Create weekly Adwords and PPC campaign reports.
- Coordinate creative development for our in-house mobile titles.
- Provide strategic creative analysis on various creative types and concepts to yield successful results.
- Monitor and provide reports on the performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Plan, execute, and analyze User Acquisition campaigns across various channels.
- Identify new partners, platforms, and optimization opportunities to improve User Acquisition campaign performance.
- Communicate to the app team on the new identified testing opportunities to explore ways to further optimize the campaigns.
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance forecasting and reporting of results to contribute to important decision-making process.
- Coordinate delivery of requests and assets to both internal teams and external partners.
- Contribute to App Store Optimization (ASO) by providing suggestions on market screenshot copies and descriptions.
- 2+ years of managing user acquisition campaigns
- 2+ years of work in a metric-based environment
- 4+ years of work with Google Adwords
- 3+ years experience in PPC on platforms such as (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Experience to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
Strong motivation and a high level of commitment
- Assist with timely planning and execution of Paid Search campaigns including campaign/keyword creation, creating and trafficking ad copy, performing bid optimizations and tracking performance
- Proactively contribute to account strategy and provide recommendations to meet client goals
- Maintain a clear understanding of goals, including contributing during calls, responding to emails, and contributing to/taking part in presentations
- Experience with Google Analytics
- 1+ year using Contentful
- 1+ year using App Annie
- 1+ year MixPanel
- Bilingual – fluent in English and one other language (Chinese/Spanish) – a plus, definitely not required
Commensurate upon experience.
The Tzu Chi USA Media Production Center is located in Queens, New York.