These camp students will spend the morning learning about stress, how it affects our bodies, and how to reduce it. We will learn about mindfulness and practice stress reduction strategies including yoga. In the afternoon, students will learn the causes of climate change. They will then apply their understanding to consider how they can make lifestyle changes to fight it.
1. Summer Camp Topic: Exploring the Science of Stress and Climate Change
2. Summer camp schedule: 7/08/2019-7/12/2019, Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
3. Student age: 7-14 years old
4. Camp location: 2355 Oakland Road, San Jose, CA95131
5. Tuition: $280 ( Early bird before end of March or sibling sign up get 10% off )
6. Materials fee:$60
7. Summer camp will provide lunch and snack
8.After you submit application form, we will send you confirmation by email. If you don’t receive our email, please contact with us.
9. our contact email is [email protected]
10. Welcome to join our Facebook and you will see photos of last summer camp and photos of this year’s preparation course! Photographs will be uploaded every day after the start of the summer camp. Parents can see photos of the children at the summer camp https://www.facebook.com/groups/439334909825508/?ref=shar
Summer Camp Rules
1. Daily arrival time is 8:45AM – 9:00AM. Please pick up your child between 4:00PM–4:15PM. Late pick up fee will be charged after 3:45PM, $1 each minute increment. Please make payment to the teacher on duty upon arrival, receipt will be provided.
2. Full refund minus a $50 processing fee will be issued if refund requested before 5/30. No refund allowed after 5/30.
3. Please submit Release of Liability and Assumptions of Risk Agreement and Emergency Information & Authorization for Treatment form on the first day of camp to prevent delay in completing the registration process.
4. Each child will be provided two uniforms. Please wear uniform to camp everyday with closed toed shoes.
5. Please prepare environment friendly utensils: bowl, chopsticks, fork, spoon, cup and label them with your child’s name.
6. Due to the summer heat, please apply sunscreen for your child to prevent sunburns and remind your child to stay hydrated.
7. For safety concerns, only parents can sign in and sign out for the children. Children can’t sign themselves out.
8. If your child has severe cold, fever and infectious diseases during camp, please have your child stay home and inform us by calling our office.
9. If your child misbehaves or looses control during camp, we will contact the parents to discuss the situation of the child. If the child’s behavior or emotional problems doesn’t improve, the parents will be informed of the withdrawal after discussion by the Education Team, and the prorated tuition will be refunded.
10. Please don’t allow your child to bring valuables such as cell phones, electronic products and excessive cash. We will not be responsible for your loss, damage nor disputes during camp.
11. One week prior to the camp, parents will receive various notices with more details.