SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately, we will not be conducting more than 100 tests. However, in case of cancellations or no-shows, you may be put onto a wait list of up to 10 further registrants. Please arrive to the test site as advised, but note that joining the wait list does not guarantee testing. We thank you kindly for your understanding.
- attendees must register in advance & download, print, and fill out forms received via email confirmation
- tests will only be conducted for those without fever or symptoms, no exceptions
- FREE Testing for Coronavirus (COVID-19) IgM/IgG Antibodies.
- Tests are free of charge regardless of insurance or immigration status.
- One full drop of blood is collected similar to Accu-Chek for blood sugar.
- The doctor will call you for the result in 10 – 20 minutes while you are waiting at the parking lot.
- To ensure the safety of our testers, staff, and other attendees, we kindly ask for all to follow public health guidelines, including hand washing/sanitizing, social distancing, and wearing a face covering.
All who wish to be tested must secure an appointment by registering now. Then, upon receiving an email confirmation, attendees must download, print, and fill out the attached form to bring to the testing site.