Tzu Chi’s Southern Regional Office is hosting regular grocery distributions to help feed up to 500 households in need. Foods are completely free of charge and are provided in partnership with the Houston Food Bank. Low-income households or anyone in need is welcome to attend.
Foods include a variety of fresh produce, dry goods, pantry staples, and more.
To maximize safety for our volunteers and recipients, distributions will be conducted in drive-thru format as well as socially distanced walk-in pickups.
- We ask that recipients do not step out of their vehicles and be ready with masks.
- For walk-ins, masks are required.
- Drive-through pick up is on the north entrance on Corporate Drive.
- Walk-ins are welcome at the southern entrance on Corporate Drive.
- First come, first served while supplies last.
Houston Food Distribution program is part of the U.S. Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Service nutrition assistance programs. Learn more about the program guidelines through this USDA Nondiscrimination Statement.