To cultivate self-confidence by participating in the speech competition. Through the process
of preparation and competition, each participant will have the opportunity to learn from each
other, practice positive thinking, gain wisdom and benefit from the experience in daily life.
- Fill and submit the electronic registration form.
- Verify the accuracy of your information and print out the email.
- Request the principal of your school to certify your status of representing the school.
- Mail the complete signed form along with the signed media consent form and registration fee by check to:
Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation, Mid-Atlantic Region
150 Commerce Road, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
Attn: 2019 Tzu Chi Cup
- Speech Competition Registration Dept
Entry into the competition is determined
US$ 35 per participant. Make check payable to Tzu Chi Foundation
March 30th, 2019
- Each participant must be approved by the principal to represent the school.
- We do not accept individuals without affiliation to appropriate organizations.
- Acceptance and the sequence into the competition is determined upon receipt of the complete signed registration form and payment.
- When the cap of the group is reached, no further application will be accepted. Should this occur, we will notify the individuals that are not admitted, and return the application material within two weeks of notification.
- Participants will be enrolled into one of six groups (A, B, C, D, E, F) per the guidance
below. Each school can enroll up to two representatives in each group.
- If a prospective participant has lived in a country where Mandarin is the main language of communication in the past 5 years with total accumulative length of 2 years or more, he/she will not be eligible to participate in this competition.