GIVE DIRECT AID
to help the areas devastated by recent disasters
Your donation can help people affected by natural disasters, such as California wildfire, Hurricanes Irma, Maria, and Harvey, as well as the Mexico City earthquake. Donate now.
- Our Expertise in Disaster Relief
Our humanitarian aid missions span the globe, with compassion, respect, and love at their core. When disasters strike, our relief volunteers swiftly respond to the call of those in need with instant and straightforward help, like a cash card in your hand. Alongside the American Red Cross, FEMA, and other emergency first-responders, Tzu Chi volunteers have provided care and support after Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Ike, the Louisiana Floods, Hurricane Sandy, and 9/11 in the United States, and we have ongoing relief missions internationally as well.
- Volunteers have mobilized to deliver hot meals, blankets and relief aid to the shelters for those forced to evacuate from the intense wildfire in California.
- Our Hurricane Harvey disaster relief mission in Texas has provided about $7 million in cash cards so far, offering instant relief to over 12,000 families (almost 35,000 individuals) in the hardest hit areas.
- Following our disaster assessment of damages caused by Hurricane Irma in Florida, our distributions of cash cards have begun in the communities most severely impacted and will continue over the next few weeks.
- Tzu Chi Relief volunteers arrived in Mexico on September 24 and began an assessment of damages caused by the powerful 7.1 magnitude earthquake that shook Mexico City on September 19. Our Mexico earthquake disaster relief mission begins shortly.
Let’s keep the individuals impacted by these tragic catastrophes close to our hearts as they embark on the long road to rebuild their lives.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR DISASTER RELIEF MISSIONS – YOUR DONATION CAN BRING INSTANT RELIEF TO FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES IN DISTRESS.
In collaboration with: