School begins on August 14, 2021, and takes place every Saturday between 9 AM – 12:30PM.
- Curriculum: All students have two periods of Chinese classes, one period of Humanity class, and one period of extracurricular class.
- Chinese Curriculum: Use Let’s Learn Chinese as a textbook.
- Extra Curriculum: Required for new and returning students and is included in the tuition.
- Art & Craft
- Class Size: There will be a maximum of 25 students per class. For a class to commence, a minimum of 10 students is required. If the minimum number is not reached, or for any other reason, the school reserves the right to cancel a class.
- Placement Test: All new students (first grade and above) need to take a placement test. Further notification of test dates will be provided later.
- Enrollment: Determined by the order of completed registration.
- Parents Please Note:
- A weekly reminder regarding school events will be sent on Fridays, either to your Email or as text or voice message.
- Parents are strongly urged to participate in school activities throughout the school year including: Orientation, First Day of School Assembly, Parent/Teacher Conference, Chinese New Year Celebration Humanity Class, Buddha-Bathing Ceremony Humanity Class (May), Last Day of School Assembly.
- Pre-k class is available for beginners levels of proficiency from ages 4. Must be at least 4 years old before August 1,2021.
- PinYin/ZhuYin is available to ages 5 and up. New students enrolled in first grand and higher will be assessed before enrollment.
- Uniform: Students are required to wear uniforms during classes.
- Summer $15 Winter $16
- Navy Blue Khaki trousers and white sneakers may be purchased at stores such as Kohl’s, Target or Walmart.
- Tuition and Extracurricular Fees: $530.00 (Registrations after 05/31/21 will need to pay a $30 registration fee as freshman.).
- Sibling discount $20.00 is only applicable after the first sibling has already registered.
- Member/Teacher discount:$30
- Registration fee for new students: $30.00. (non-refundable).
- Uniform fees are to be paid in a separate check or cash.
- Returning student begin 04/12/21.
- New students begin 05/01/21.