School begins on 9/10/ 2023.
- Pre-K, regular and bilingual class : 9/10/2023 – 6/9/2024
- Pre-K, regular and bilingual class: every Sunday between 9 am – 11:50 am
- Age: 4-18 years old
- Pre-K program is available for students from ages 4.
- Regular or Bilingual classes are available for students from ages 5 and up.
- Transfer students need to attend the placement test until further notice. (Transfer students from other TzuChi Academies with transcripts do not need to take the placement test.)
- The limit is 25 students per class (except the Pre-K class which has a limit of 20 students). Students will be placed on the waiting list when a class is full. Classes may be canceled if less than 12 students are enrolled. We reserve the right to cancel any class without prior notice.
- Parent “Still thoughts” culture education: parents in the school year must attend at least six (6) “Still thoughts” culture education or school activities such as the orientation, the opening ceremony, the parent/teacher conference, the Chinese New Year Celebration, graduation ceremony, environmental protection awareness, parenting lectures, sign language …
- Uniform:Students are required to wear uniforms during classes, which can be purchased at the beginning of the school year.Navy Blue Khaki trousers and white sneakers may be purchased at stores such as Kohl’s, Target or Walmart.
TUITION & MATERIAL
- All students: tuition $820 (Include material $40)
- All students register before March 15, 2023 at 11:59pm PST may receive $100 tuition discount
- All Students 3/1/2023
- All students’ non-refundable registration fee is $60.
Please request the withdrawal via email for withdrawal/refund procedure.
- Registration fees are non-refundable for all students.
- For withdrawal before the 1st week of school, 100% of the paid tuition can be refunded and a $30 processing fee will be deducted.
- For withdrawal on or before the 4th week of school, 75% of the paid tuition can be refunded and a $30 processing fee will be deducted.
- For withdrawal on or before the 7th week of school, 50% of the paid tuition can be refunded and a $30 processing fee will be deducted.
- After the 7th week of school, tuition is not refundable.
- Transferred students who come in during the 2nd semester are required to pay 50% tuition. If he or she needs to withdraw during the 2nd semester, tuition is not refundable.
- Undressed and unwashed uniforms will be returned upon application for withdrawal / refund, and can be refunded in full.
- If a class is canceled by the school, the student will receive a full refund including the registration fee.
- The official withdrawal request date will be the date the notice is received by the registration department.
CONTACT US 聯絡我們
Class Location 上課地點：
Ralston Middle School
2675 Ralston Ave, Belmont, CA 94002