Tzu Chi Academy, San Mateo・聖馬刁慈濟人文學校
School begins on August 22, 2021, and takes place every Sunday between 9:00 AM – 11:50 AM.
- New students enrolling for the Pre-K class must be 4 years old by the first day of school (8/22/2021). Please email a photocopy of birth certificate to [email protected].
- New students enrolling for the Kindergarten class must be 5 years old by 12/1/2021. Please email a photocopy of birth certificate to [email protected].
- New students enrolling in 1st grade or above need to attend the placement test until further notice. (Transfer students from other Tzuchi Academies with transcripts do not need to take the placement test.)
- The limit is 25 students per regular class (except the Pre-K class which has a limit of 20 students) and 15 students per bilingual class. Students will be placed on the waiting list when a class is full. Classes may be cancelled if less than 12 students are enrolled. We reserve the right to cancel any class without prior notice.
- Parent “Still thoughts” culture education: parents in the school year must attend at least six (6) “Still thoughts” culture education or school activities such as the orientation, the opening ceremony, the parent/teacher conference, the Chinese New Year Celebration, graduation ceremony, environmental protection awareness, parenting lectures, sign language …
- The 2021-2022 Opening Notice will be sent out around the week of 8/15/2021 by e-mail. If your contact information has changed, please email to [email protected] before 8/15/2021 to update.
- Uniform: Students are required to wear uniforms during classes, which can be purchased at the beginning of the school year.Navy Blue Khaki trousers and white sneakers may be purchased at stores such as Kohl’s, Target or Walmart.
- Pre-k Class: $505
- Regular Class: $505
- Bilingual Class: $605
- Material Fee $40
- Returning Students 4/12/2021
- New students 5/1/2021
- Returning/New students non-refundable registration fee is $60. Students registering before May 25, 2021 at 12am PST may receive $30 registration discount, total $30 registration fee.