School begins on August 26, 2023, and takes place every Saturday between 2:00 PM — 5:30 PM. 2 hours Chinese Language Class, ½ hour Tzu-Chi Humanities class, 1 hour Cultural Class
Age(as of 09/1/23):
- B1 Class is available for beginners levels from ages 5 to 6，new students must be interviewed before enrollment. Require birth certificate or passport at the registration.
- B2 Class from ages 6 and up. New students will be interviewed before enrollment. Require birth certificate or passport at the registration.
- G1~Avd. Is available for intermediate to higher grades from age 7 to 18. New Students are required to take a placement test before enrollment. Minimum Class Size: Each class will require 6 or more students to open.
Uniform: Students are required to wear the Tzu-Chi Academy white polo shirts(can be purchased at the school) and navy-blue pants during the class. Uniform (Polo Shirt): $17 (cash only) can be purchased in-person on 08/13/23 or 8/26/23 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm at school.
TUITION & MATERIALS
Tuition: $560 (33 weeks 08/26/23 to 05/18/24) include text book per child registering for all classes.
- Continuing students complete the online registration form before 05/31/23.
- Continuing students that are unable to complete the online pre-registration by 05/31/23 will have to register in person (along with new students) on 8/12/23 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (no discount registration fees applied). This registration does not guarantee admission as registration on that day will be first come first reserve.
- New students only on site registration date: 08/12/23 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, first come and first serve. This registration does not guarantee admission as registration on that day will be first come first reserve.
$30 per student
Continuing students: Registration fee is $15 per student if registered by 05/31/23
CONTACT US ／聯絡我們
Class Location 上課地點：
8070 Pasadena Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
Hours: every Saturday 2:00 PM to 5:30